Blendy 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manufacturers warranty (the "Warranty" covers any faults that are not a result of user error. Covering 1 year from the date of purchase.
This limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and does not affect your consumer guarantees.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should there be any manufacturing or part faults, we will either repair, replace or refund the applicable item/s.
What is covered?
This warranty is inclusive of faults on any parts of the Blendy that is not a result of user error.
What isn’t covered?
Blendy will not cover any of the following:
- Faults found to be caused by mis-use or user error, including but not limited to: incorrect cleaning allowing water to penetrate the base, drops/ accidents, improper use of electrical supply, use of unauthorised accessories including charging leads and unsafe use.
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches and dents
- Lack of maintenance
- Improper storage
- Unauthorised repairs or attempted repairs
- Second-hand Blendys
- Damages caused by physical abuse, negligence, improper installation or misuse.
- Damage caused by Acts of God or other natural forces.
What is the process for redeeming warranty?
To redeem your warranty you must contact us with your order number and specific details of the fault. To have the device or a part repaired or replaced under warranty, it must be returned to us for assessment. Blendy must have approved the warranty claim prior to the item being returned to us.
All warranty claims are dealt with on a case by case basis. Depending on stock of certain parts, we may either repair, replace or refund the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for one of our team members to asses your case.